We rent HD cameras, wide angle lens, tripod and 2 hours of DV tape.
As of November 2014 complete video tour walk through camera, lens and stabilizer is available.
The video tour rig nicknamed: Little-Lisa is a starter rig in terms of complexity, weight and deposit. The rig is based on a Canon EOS-M 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor based camera body, with a specially matched 10mm to 20mm lens on a Stedicam JR stabilizer. This video tour rig provides the highest image quality on a low weight stabilizer setup. The deposit is resonable at: $900 and is fully contractually refundable and may be verified by a third source (We provide full references and bank information) .
This rig is ideal for one time video tours for:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Luxury Yachts
- Country Homes
- Vacation Homes
As of October 2014 we rent Panasonic AG-AC90 AVCCAM Handheld Camcorder This is a great pro video camera for interviews and presentations especially for real estate properties, commercial for lease or vacation real estate - that require narration and live presentations.
The total cost that includes us editing the tapes and producing up to 15 minutes of final video is:
$189 for SONY HC-9 (plus shipping costs)
As of January 2013 here is our current rental models: Canon T4i, Canon T2i, SONY FX-1, SONY HC-9, JVC GZ HD7
- Equipment is real easy to use plus we will give you telephone support and access to our on line video tutorial
- Why spend a large amount to buy all the equipment PLUS the computer and software needed to get a quality final video
- This is great for: resorts, vacation destinations, country properties, island properties and any other location where distance may be an issue
Rental policy for all SF Bay Area to Sacramento to Fresno:
- $50 prepayment (applied to final total) via PayPal
- $50 per hour for all cameras you can operate camera but our staff supervises
- Minimum 2 hours
- Travel fee is 30 cents per mile, round trip based from Tracy CA
Rental policy: $500 deposit via credit card (this will be returned to you when we receive equipment back in working order), a copy of your driver's license and business or real estate credentials which we can verify.